Sunday, July 11, 2010

Random Fun at Home

We got this cool marble maze for Hailey on her birthday.  The kids really like it, but it is hard to set up when I have Caio trying to knock it down every second.  I was pretty proud that I was able to get it all set up and take a picture before he destroyed it.  He's such a big boy, and he gets so excited that he leans on it and it crumbles:)

I'm not one to take potty pictures, but I couldn't help it.  He was great at using the potty...until he started to play in it!!  YUCKY!!  He is much too curious!

This was a sweet moment at our house.  The kids rarely ever get along.  They are usually hitting and wrestling each other.  It is so sweet when they can enjoy one another:)  I think we had just gotten back from the doctor this day for well child visits.  So they may have been doped up on Tylenol, and that is why they were being so nice to each other.  I took them by myself, and they both had to get shots.  With Hailey's anxiety it was rough.     Both kids screamed and cried the whole entire visit because it was their turn or because they were scared for the other one.  So I think they were grateful when we got  home.

Our friends the Brooks Family were so kind and gave us this cute vacuum.  Caio LOVES it!!  The second he hears us turning on the vacuum, he runs and grabs his vacuum and starts helping.  He has this proud look on his face the whole time he is helping.  Such a sweet boy!!  He claims the vacuum as his, and will try and rip Hailey's hair out if she is playing with it....ahhh little brothers!

1 comments:

Brody and Mary said...

Hey, I remember those marble slide things, I loved those. They all look cute and happy. You guys are such a cute little family. Although the whole potty picture...lol. Marie was really excited when Kenny decided to go for the first time on his. Can't wait to see you all. Love you.