Hailey had a really good birthday last month. I made her a cake with Snow White on it. I mixed colors, and got an ugly color. I was lucky I had something pretty to put on top of it ;)
As you can see, she loves the Snow White toys she got from her cake.
Princess and the Frog has been her favorite movie of all time, until now (she's crazy about Toy Story now). She talked about it every day since she saw it like two or three months ago, so we had to get it for her. We watched it like three times a day for the first couple of weeks:)
My happy three year old.
She is a sweet princess. She loves to help, and is great about trying to calm Caio down when he's upset. She loves to draw, sing, watch movies, take walks, and play with friends. She loves the library and reading books. Recently she has been saying so much. Her vocabulary has shot through the roof, and she is putting together bigger sentences now. I am just sad, remembering my tiny baby, and seeing this big girl before me. She has grown up so much:) She is getting taller too! We love her so much. She makes our lives so full with love and laughter.
0 comments:
Post a Comment