January was interesting with all the cold and snow! Caio hated being bundled up in his coat! He looked like an Eskimo!
This was a snow storm that had just started. It was one of many in January. We came home to a couple of feet of snow, and as soon as it looked like it might melt, another storm came. It was pretty crazy!
Hailey got creative and painted my nails. She did a pretty good job!
Hailey had a crazy hair day one morning. Her hair was flipping out on both sides. It looked pretty funny!
I found Caio with his arm out of his shirt one day. I couldn't believe he figured it out! He is such a smart kid!
This is a picture of pure brotherly love! Caio is always being rough with Hailey. I think those are his love taps:) Luckily, this time they were both playing and Hailey wasn't crying!
0 comments:
Post a Comment