Saturday, January 23, 2010

Going Home


We stayed in a hotel the night before we were to fly back to Kansas.  It was easier on the kids to not have to drive three hours to get straight on a plane for another three and a half.  So we stayed at the Golden Nugget with my wonderful Mom and sister Shay.  My Mom was so kind in giving us the opportunity to split up the traveling.  The coolest thing about this hotel is that there is a shark tank in the swimming pool area.  There is a slide that goes through the shark tank.  It looks like it would be awesome to go down that slide!

Our hotel was right on Fremont Street.  I had never been there before.  I have to say that it was pretty awesome!

My mom and I standing on Fremont Street with Hailey and Caio.

Hailey, Nana, Me, Caio, Shay, JR on Fremont Street.


0 comments: