Thursday, April 7, 2011

An Update...FINALLY

  So a lot has been going on in the Cox House, but we have neglected to blog any of it.  I know this update should have come a long time ago, but I think I have some valid excuses for that.  In December we found out we are expecting #3!!!  So I was down on the couch sick December, January, and part of February.  I was never this sick with my other two.  In between me feeling sick, the kids got sick most of December and January as well.  It's been a rough winter for us. It didn't help that I misplaced the camera cord.  It's hard to put pictures on the computer without it :)  So here is our update finally.   Oh ya, and on the side bar there is a poll to vote on.  We will be finding out what this little angel is next week.  What do you think?  Boy or Girl?  Go Vote!!

2 comments:

Derek and Sharice said...

Congrats! So exciting! Hope you are feeling better now. My vote is girl!

Reagan said...

MY VOTE IS GIRL!! So very exciting.