Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hailey's Obsessions



So Hailey is Obsessed with her shoes.  She got these ones last year, and unfortunately she grew out of them. She insisted on wearing these instead of her snow boots during the winter and all the snow we got.  We searched and searched, and all the shoes we found weren't like these ones, so she absolutely refused to wear them.  It was so frustrating!

Finally after weeks of searching we found these cute Converse shoes.  It took her a day or so, but now she loves them!!  They fit her personality really well:)  I am so relieved that we found a pair of shoes that she would wear!
Hailey is very creative and artistic.  She knows how to dress things up using whatever she can find.  She is always making cute collars for her dogs.  This one is made out of a hair tie and a clip-on earring. How smart and creative is that?!!

She dressed up her doll by using her toe rings as little anklets for her Barbie.  She also found a top from another doll that she used as a shoe.  Some of her creations are silly, but most are pretty amazing!

The haircut.  We got tired of seeing her straggly hair (see picture above with her dog), so Wayne called our amazing friend Amber and got some hair cutting tips over the phone.  Then Wayne chopped it off!  It looks amazing doesn't it??  I couldn't do that great of a job, my hands aren't that steady.  So glad the Hubby can do it for me!

It turned out great, and it was completely free!!

1 comments:

Brody and Mary said...

So I absolutely love the look on Caio's face when he saw his birthday cake. That is priceless, lol. Hailey's becoming a little fashion-esta. You will have to watch out for that when she's a teenager. ;) and I will admit that Wayne did a pretty good job with Hailey's haircut, it looks cute. I'm glad to hear things are going well. I can't wait to see you all. Love ya.