Hailey loved playing with the toys at Grandma's house. She LOVED the butterfly wings!
Caio was so fascinated with Grandpa's house and all the little "toys" that Caio could "play" with. It was hard getting him to stay out of things, but it sure was cute when he went and played by his Grandpa :)
Everywhere we went Hailey colored. That is one of her favorite pastimes.
Most every time that Caio ate, especially at Nana's house, this is how I found him. This is how I find him 90% of the time at home as well!
The kids loved when Grandma read them a bedtime story!! We loved all the bonding time we got with Grandma, Grandpa, Nana, and Pa :) We love you all!
We also took a trip to Jumpin Jacks. We thought the kids would go crazy over all the slides and places they could jump. So NOT the case! Hailey was terrified of course, and Caio just wasn't into it. This was one of only a few slides he went down with his dad.
This is what they were really into. Anything that WASN'T a slide or something you could jump on.
My nephew his mom Shay, and Nana came with us.
Of course the Merry-Go-Round was the big hit!! Silly kids:)
1 comments:
I LOVE Caio asleep in his chair! My kids would never do that, although I secretly have wanted them to because it is so funny.
Post a Comment