We went to the Sand Caves near Kanab the same day we went to the Western Legends.
It was actually pretty neat. We collected colored sand from the cave walls.
Here is Wayne working hard at filling his glass bottle with colored sand.
One of the openings into the Caves
Caio was running all over the place in there.
Hailey was in heaven there. I didn't know,until this trip, that Hailey loves loves loves to play in sand!! She picked out what she wanted to wear that day, and yes the white shirt was brown by the time we left :)
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had lots of fun on your vacation. I'm glad we were able to hang out a little bit maybe next time we will get to spend more time together, if I can actually get the time off that I want. :P Love you all and miss you.
P.S. you might want to change the font color, the background is black and so is the font but I don't know it could have just been my computer
We miss you guys! I've wondered what you've been up to!
It looks like you guys had a fun trip!!!
Post a Comment