We got to spend some time at Cottonwood with Grandpa. We have missed being able to go up there every year. This was the first year in three or four years that we were able to go up. It was exciting!
Here is Wayne attempting to climb a rock ;)
Caio had fun in the water, and Hailey loved the sand:)
I love the Daddy Daughter pictures. She loves taking special walks with her daddy!
Hailey is fascinated with cameras. She is always trying to take a picture with my phone. A lot of times she gets a really good picture too!!
Grandpa and Caio playing together :)
Cottonwood Family Picture! It is so beautiful up there. I was glad we were able to go. The ride was hard for me because I had extremely bad allergies, and we had to drive through a lot of weeds and brush that had been making me really sick, but as soon as we were up there I felt better than I had the whole time we were in Utah!
We did a lot of things while in Utah, I still have many more pictures to post. Apparently we can do a lot in the summer time that we were never able to do during Christmas!!
1 comments:
I love the daddy daughter picture, it is very cute. I love cottonwood it is always so gorgeous up there. I'm so glad you guys were able to come down and visit and have all the fun you guys did. It's always nice to get a couple weeks away.
Post a Comment