This is how I found Caio when I went to get him out of his car seat at Wal-Mart.
Apparently he ate a purple crayon before we left, and I had no idea. On the way there Hailey screams "Caio PUKED!!" I look back and his whole chin is a bright Oompa Loompa purple color. His chin looked painted. When I was able to stop, I found crayon chunks all over the front of him. This kid cannot pass up a good crayon. Recently he has gained a love for coloring, but he gets tempted and ends up eating them. It doesn't help that they were all over the house before we left.
Oh Caio!
During Wayne's Seminar day, which is always on a Saturday all day and part of the night, we decided to do something fun. While Caio was napping, Hailey and I made finger paints. She was so excited. I should have taken pictures of our artwork. The paint didn't turn out as nice as I wanted it too, but it was still fun!

1 comments:
You are so good to finger paint!
Post a Comment