This is the old stroller we used with Hailey when she was a baby. I would use it sometimes when Wayne took the car which holds our double stroller. Anyway, it's only supposed to hold one kid, but Hailey is so light and the seat reclines and Voila! 
Hailey LOVES to swing!! She used to be so scared of getting on the swings without us holding her. Now if she sees one you can't get her off of it! 
Hailey's hair is getting so long again!! I love it when she lets me put it in pig tails. I had to take a picture because this is like a once-a-year occasion:)
Caio loves everything of course. He really loves to swing:) He thinks he is Super Man!! He has no fear and will do anything...even if it's walking straight off of a couch or bed, without a single thought, smiling all the way. What a kid:)
Snack Time!! Caio always gives me these cheesy smiles while they are eating. Hailey does a good job of it too:) I have to be honest, these are the cutest kids in the world!! What a lucky mom I am!
Nov and Dec 2019
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment