Friday, October 23, 2009

Caio's Tongue

Caio on the little bike.
Standing up by the couch. What a big boy!


He has fun crawling through this tunnel with Hailey.


I rarely get a good picture of Hailey. This is one of the better ones!!
She is such a silly girl. My little sweetie:)

I took this video today at lunch. It was a great opportunity because he couldn't grab the camera from me, so I actually got a decent video of him, which is rare. He just discovered his tongue over the past week or so, and it's funny watching him stick it out. He was also laughing at me, and I just love his laugh and want to share it with you. I was making licking noises (like when a puppy licks your face or a dog drinks water) and he thought it was hilarious. Enjoy.


1 comments:

Brody and Mary said...

they are both so adorable. I love the video, lol. By the way, Felicia and Rory have a blog now, it is http://roryandfish.blogspot.com