Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Picture Update of things we did in May!

Family picture before we left on our big drive back to Kansas.
Hailey loved playing in this car at Nana's house!


Visit with Grandma and Grandpa Budd!! We were so glad we got to visit them on our way back to Kansas:)

One last goodbye before leaving.
We got to eat lunch with Grandma Hazel and Grandpa Pat and Mevina and David and Holly(who is missing from the picture).


Aunt Rosemarie came and visited while we were at Grandma and Grandpa Budd's house! What a fun little visit!





Hailey got a cute little wooden chair that a mop doll sits on from our dear friends John and Tina. She loves the chair so much that she sits on it!! It is a tiny doll chair!!! She gets the Book of Mormon and reads it while she sits on the chair, it's so cute:)






This is the Elmo Cake that we made for Hailey's birthday. It took more time than we had so it was actually finished like one or two days after her birthday. Elmo is one of Hailey's favorite characters:) It was a fun cake to make. I have more birthday pictures, but they are on a different camera that is MIA right now. Hopefully I will find it soon!!!





1 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! Good job on the Elmo cake . .I'm impressed! I had one made for Jace on his 2nd birthday . .key words HAD ONE MADE. Meaning that I did not make it but I did make him a cute candyland cake last yr. Now I need to figure out what to do about the super hero/toy story cake that he wants this year.