Thursday, May 28, 2009

Photo's of Caio's blessing

Here's the handsome little man in his blessing outfit.
Family picture taken afterwards.  As you can see, the sun was extremely bright!
Caio is one of several babies in Melinda's extended family that was born around the same time.  The picture from left to right is oldest to youngest.  Caio is at the end as the youngest.  The first baby was born in November, and the three babies in the middle were born in December, and then Caio came in March!!  The two baby girls are Melinda's nieces, and the two boys belong to cousins of Melinda.  Lot's of babies!!!
Caio smiling.  He has the greatest smile.  He just lights up a room with his smile!

3 comments:

Derek and Sharice said...

LOVE the smile! Where did you get his outfit? It is WAY cute! Boys blessing outfits are harder than girls I think... Way to go guys!

Heather said...

How fun. He looks very handsome in his little white outfit.

Brody and Mary said...

I wish I could have been there. He looks so adorable and I can't wait to meet him. When r u guys coming down again? I heard the blessing was great and I'm sure it was, hope things are well.