Sunday, December 4, 2011

Number 3!

Chayton Otavio Cox
August 19, 2011
This little Ham came on Friday the second day of school for Hailey:)  He weighed a whopping 9 lbs 6 oz!! 

I was so drugged up after having him!!  This is our first picture together.  I regret to say we missed getting a family picture or even a picture with Wayne. Number 3 threw us for a loop!

This is how excited Hailey was to see her new brother!

The proud big sister and brother!!

Look at those Cheeks!

Our chubby little man:)  How sweet it has been to bring another special spirit into our family.  We are so grateful to have him in our family:)

This was his going home outfit.  The onsie says Little Brother on it.



Mom and Baby!  Excited to be leaving the hospital!

The ride home!  The first time with 3 kids in the car!!

1 comments:

trevandcherribrooks said...

Congratulations! He's so cute & chunky. I've been nervous about the transition to 3, too!