Caio turned one!! I can't believe it has been a year already!!! This is kid is so funny!! He loves to be goofy, and purposely does things to make you laugh at him. He points to things he wants, and can grunt to tell you what he wants. He knows what button on the remote will turn the TV on. He likes to try and color, and has to do everything Hailey is doing. He doesn't like to be left out and demands to be right there with Hailey in everything! He will give you something when you ask him to. He loves looking at books, dancing, and watching morning cartoons. He actually just figured out how to use Wayne's IPOD. He can fold his arms for prayer and blow kisses. If I'm not careful he will take after Wayne out the door when he leaves for school. He loves loves loves being outside. He can do a summersault if you help him- he's too chunky to flip all the way over by himself! He has a good arm, and can throw balls. He is a big boy, and such a joy to have in our family. He always brings laughter and happiness to us each day:)
Nov and Dec 2019
6 years ago
1 comments:
Happy birthday Caio!! I can't believe it's been a year . . . I remember waiting for pictures when he was born. Crazy!
Post a Comment