Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Early Christmas











We had an early Christmas with the kids in Kansas before we left.  Hailey loves her Tinker Bell Table.  She can draw on it.  She can sit there all day and draw.  They also got some Mega blocks...the best present ever!  They both love playing with them.  In the picture with the blocks Hailey had just built a "temple".  It's so cute to watch her get so creative.  Caio has become quite the little pro at crawling up the stairs.  He crawls up them when I'm not watching.  So I have had to take drastic measures and find whatever I can to block the stairs (we only have one gate that is already blocking the downstairs).  He loves to try and crawl over everything I put in front of them.  The last picture is how I find him every day after naps.  He always tries to look over the crib.  It's so funny because you can barely see his head! 

0 comments: