Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Babies

I put Caio in his bouncer next to
the laundry room the other
day. I never had the need to
put the seatbelt on, but after this incident
I always put it on! I checked on him after
a minute of doing laundry and he was sitting
straight up!
Hailey is getting to be such
a big girl! She is Mama's little
helper, always telling me
when Caio has spit up
or when she has
made a mess:)

She is starting to get taller. I can't
believe she not my baby anymore!
She LOVES to be outside and
play with bubbles. It's funny
though, when the bubbles
pop on her she freaks out.
She also freaks out about getting
dirty!
I created my own version of a Bumbo
Chair. I took a toy basket and put
Caio in it. I got tired of always
holding him or holding him up
when we were sitting down.
He is a huge wiggle worm! He insists
on sitting up a lot of the time.
This works perfect!
Occasionally he falls out of it
mostly because he is curious about
something that's not in his
basket. He loves to get into
mischief. I'm scared to find out
what he'll be like when he can
crawl all over the place!! He is always
trying to grab everything especially
if it's food!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cherish every second because they grow too fast!

Brody and Mary said...

Wow, Caio is getting so big and so is Hailey. It looks like their just as happy as can be, lol.