Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



So we had a pretty good Thanksgiving. We missed being with our family, but it turned out to be a nice day. We had our own little turkey dinner. I am sad to say that I didn't get pictures of our first Thanksgiving on our own out here:( It was quiet, but very relaxing. Saturday we got our first snow! That was really exciting, although it changed the weather from the 50's to like 18 with 100% humidity!! It's insane how harsh the weather change is!! I think the snow made us miss home a little. We can't wait to go home during Christmas break and spend time with family!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute family photo!

Parkinson Family said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!What a good picture of all of you. I love that Hailey is holding Wayne's face. i LOVE THAT PICTURE! I can't wait to see you guys!!!