Sunday, September 14, 2008

Walking...ALMOST!

Hailey is learning to walk, slowly but surely! She is really stubborn about it. She actually can walk, but I think she likes the fact that we have to walk her around everywhere! She insists on taking a walk outside every day, or else she gets really cranky! On her walk, her foot has to touch the grass, dirt, and leaves every so often. She has her own little "pit-stops".
She likes to walk down and check the mail.
This past week it has been really rainy and cold, so she couldn't take her normal walks outside. She drove me up the wall! So I bundled her up and took her out on balcony. Thank Heavens for that balcony!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

I love her crazy wild hair - it's adorable! I know how hard it is to have the kids inside all day . .it rains a lot here in Washington!