Hailey loved listening to the crowd cheer!
Here she is with her dad...by this time she had been fighting her sleep for the last three innings!
Here's the field
We got a homerun in the 7th inning so we get free sundaes at Sheridan's!
The Royals won! It was a great night out. We hope that we can go to another game before the season is over. It was a lot of fun!

1 comments:
It looks like you guys had some fun at the game. Hailey looks adorable, she always does though. So how are you guys injoying Kansas City? I'm going to head to walmart soon and look at back brace's so if their not expensive then I'll get one and stop slacking off about it. I'm sitting here at a laundry mat, I've never actually been to one so it's kind of interesting but it works. Well you guys look like your doing good, other than I heard that Melinda has been kind of sick lately but I also hear that baby's will do that to you, lol. I wish you the best and will ttyl. Love ya
Post a Comment