




Hailey celebrated her first birthday last night. I can't believe she is already 1. We had a lot of fun having a little birthday party to celebrate. It was just the three of us, but we had lots of fun. She wasn't really into opening presents, but she loved the cake! She also got a little couch to sit on, and that was probably her favorite present. We got her some swimming stuff too. Our pool at our complex is supposed to open soon, so we thought we would get her some things to use in the pool. It was a special day:)



1 comments:
Hailey is getting so big! I haven't looked at your blog for a while and I'm sad cause she's growing up too fast and we don't get to see it. The pics of her b-day are so cute. I love the cake and sign (I think it was perfect). Sure miss you guys! I think about you all the time. Love, Crys
Post a Comment